The Artist In The Ambulance review by Thrice

• Released: Aug 12, 2003
Thrice: The Artist In The Ambulance

I've been listening to Thrice since Identity Crisis, and they just keep getting better. The sound on this album is tighter than ever. Tracks such as "All Thats Left" and "Stare At The Sun" are more of an easy listening. Then songs such as "Silhouette" and "Paper Tigers" just let it all out. As always, Brekenridge shows off his skills, and amazing drumming, and Teranishi busts out some nice guitar riffs.

Everyone can compare to at least one song on this album. It just has to do with life. The lyrics from Thrice are written from experience, not just flavoury junk that people want to hear. The lyrics and the music move extremely well together. Kensrue can not only play guitar, but sing as well. Whether it be Screaming, or singing as emotionally as it gets, he really busts it out on this album.

This is definitely ony of Thrice's top albums. Even though "The Illusion Of Safety" is my favourite, this one comes in next. I love every song on this album. If this were stolen, broken, or lost, I would definitely go and buy another copy of it right away. It hasn't left my CD player since release. Go buy it! You wont regret it.