Vheissu review by Thrice

• Released: Oct 18, 2005
Thrice: Vheissu

This is bar far the best sounding Thrice album yet. They really take advantage of the fact that they have two guitarist in the band. Althought this is a big step forward for Thrice compared to other albums. I feel this is the real Thrice. Dustin was even quoted in an interwview stating that "That Artist In The Ambulance was a rushed album and we felt like we just neded to get one done. Vheissu is the first album we actually got to sit down and take our time with and we feel that this is really us." So if you don't like the sound of this new Thrice I'm sorry to say then you will never like Thrice again.

Lyrics as usual were phenomenal. Dustin always suprises me with his Emotion and Creativity. Dustin singing on this album are his best to date. He uses a very wide range of vocals. He has deffinately improved greatly since The Artist In The Ambulance. Dustin doesn't scream as much on this album, but when he does decide to it fits really well. Even his screaming has greatly improved since their last album. All around Dustin really impressed me this time around.

This is easily the best CD I have ever owned. It's really hard to pick a favorite because every song on this album is great, but my favorite song so far is Music Box. It's been a long time since a purchased an album where I can actually listen to every song and enjoy myself. If this album was lost or stolen I would deffinately cry. Thne I'd realize what an ass I am and guy buy it again and again. I reccomend this album to anyone who enjoys music. Whether you've listened to Thrice before or not. I guarantee you will be impressed.