Vheissu review by Thrice

• Released: Oct 18, 2005
Thrice: Vheissu

The only thing I can say is that this is one of the most amazing albums I have ever listened to. The music has a dream-like, oceanic quality to it combined with enough edgy, gritty greatness to whip a great white shark into behaving. Holds me captivated every time I listen to it.

Dustin Kensrue has come up with the most meaningful lyrics of any artist ever on this record. It is extremely poetic without being wimpy. His singing is top notch and displays more range than I knew he had. The screams are fantastic and threaten to rip you apart and he just has an undescribingly cool sounding voice.

Nothing compares to this CD. Thrice constantly pushes the envelope with their sound. Hold Fast Hope will make you mosh your heart out, Red Sky will entrance you, and Image Of The Invisible will make you shout and pump your fist in the air. If someone were to steal this CD I would probably hunt them down and give them a good solid beating. I would then take them to the store a have them buy this masterpiece because not even a dirty thief deserves to go without this epic creation.