Vheissu review by Thrice

• Released: Oct 18, 2005
Thrice: Vheissu

I think their sound is a little more calm in the calm parts and a little more hard in the hard places. This CD is probably their best but the rest come pretty close I think the guitarist is much better on this album that on the last one. The effects are overall amazing even though they are very simple. They are one of the few bands that break the mold they've definatelly got the sound together.

The overall impression of the lyrics is that they know the way and they are trying to share it with you. I also know the way and it is through Jesus Christ He is the way the truth and the life and that is the only way to not go to the burning lake of fire called hell for short. All you gotta do is pray for forgiveness and welcome him into your heart. The lyrics go great with the music it's like an amazing mix of amazingness. The singer has skills that he shows a little more on this album that the last one.

It is probably one of my favorite bands and definately one of my favorite albums. It stands out from the crowd of emo music it pushes the limit of emo music which is very hard to do. There are too many good songs to choose from but I'd have to say either Image of the Invisable or Hold Fast Hope! I love the whole album htere is one part I don't like though and it's how Dustin sings the "I know one day" part for, "For Miles" (the 5th song). If it were stolen I'd go out to the nearest store the minute it was stolen and buy it. A ten is hard to get and well Thrice has one in every section for this whole album. I love this album!