Bloodlust review by Through the Eyes of the Dead

• Released: Oct 25, 2005
Through the Eyes of the Dead: Bloodlust

If you want fast as hell bass drum and heavy guitar riffs, these are the guys for you. Their breakdowns and fluid transitions are amazing! The drummer in this cd is probably one of the fastest drummers I've ever heard on bass drum. The vocals are like distorted a little bit, which makes it heavy and in tune with the music.

The lyrics are actually very very well written. They relate with the title Bloodlust, therefore most of them is about death and killing, though they are very well matched up with the songs. The singer like I said sings very raspy and low with distortion on his voive, which sounds awesome, and his lyrics are pretty cool!

This is actually if not my favorite cd I own, then rightup in the top! The most impressive songs in the album is definantly "Two Inches Away From The Main Artery" and probably "Beneath Dying Skies" All of their songs are awesome as hell! I love everything about this cd and the only thing I hate is that I wish they would come out with another CD like this. If I lost this CD I would hunt down and kill whoever stole it and if I couldn't find it on his dead body then I would go buy it again!

Schizopathic
    I've actually walked past this Cd a few times at hastings, and thought about picking it up. I think I just might after reading this. you can never go wrong with a good breakdown.
    synths
    This is one of my favorite bands and cd's its a must buy!! Trust me if you love metal to the max breakdowns crazy riffs and erie sounding riffs and his lyrics are awesome by the way!
    DiamondOfBlood
    This album is definitely one of the best coming out..it showcases TTEOTD's "Old Sound" if you will...aside from the listed songs above.."When everything becomes nothing" and "The Black Death And It's Aftermath" are great..even though black death is short..the solo Is pretty chilling from the other song..