Bloodlust review by Through the Eyes of the Dead

• Released: Oct 25, 2005
Through the Eyes of the Dead: Bloodlust

They are somewhat of death metal and death core mixed, they have great sounding and different styles, I like how there vocals are much different then any other band, they use different recording styles and setups to help there vocals be more aggressive then any other death metal band. They use different styles from soft to hard core none stop heavy action, or they just plain bring it all they have with the death metal in there name. The best album by them yet.

There lyrics are overall the best and meaningful in every way possible. They use different styles of lyrics from good to evil and hateful or just being them selves. They singer has many skills and talents as well as vocals goes, he goes from hard screaming to deathly vocals that's the best part, he has great talent and the lyrics overall are the main and best part of this album.

It compares to The Black Dahlia Murder and some other death metal band, but the vocals are somewhat different and enchanted in this album that's what makes it really good and outgoing, I love the different styles and sounds and vocals, I dislike nothing. I love everything in this album! I mean some bands sound the same with there songs these guys don't listen to every song! They sound different and different style in each! I would so buy more then just 1 if it was stolen the best CD by them yet.