Full Collapse review by Thursday

• Released: Apr 10, 2001
Thursday: Full Collapse

To start I think this is the most constant album ive ever heard, every song is good and catchy as the next. The used there own styles that were somewhat unknown to most people but they flow really well. The guitar parts are very complicated-drums are very easy but the thing that makes thursday great is it isn't just a simple guitar riff then the riff over in palm muting, Its a constant flow of different rythyms that go well with each other.

Awesome, In the vocal catagory I didn't think Geoff was the best singer yet he made the music great. The lyrics were more like poems and he never relies on ryming, He has a nice voice but in songs like "Autobiography of a nation" his voice isn't real constant. I still think though the lyrics are perfect.

It is my favorite CD, I've had it for almost a year and a half and I still listen to it, I've bought more than one copy because my first got smashed by my dad stepping on it, the most impressive songs were all of them not 1 bad song. You must go buy it.