Full Collapse review by Thursday

• Released: Apr 10, 2001
Thursday: Full Collapse

The sound on this cd is great-its pretty hardcore yet very colorful there's always great effects on the pickings and great tones to the guitar. Theres never just a powerchord theres always additional octaves to add to give that sound you want. The bass basically follows the rythm then u have the guitar 2 who does alot of rythm but doesnt use you're traditional notes. I've noticed by looking at the war all the time booklet that tabs for these guys are wrong. They give you the right idea but they have so much stuff in the music/ very indepth/ that its just one of those things that amaze you people can make. The lyrics are overall the best you will find garunteed. So the singing thats put over the guitars is booming which just adds more to the sound. The drums sometimes are a litttle quite but the crashes that tucker always uses cut through great.

The lyrics are flawless. Everyline is great. It's hard to beleive but actually there isn't a bad line or for that matter a line you think Geoff made just cause it fit in with the song. The singing blends great. Geoffs voice fits very well. He's not the best singer but he has a great voice and you understand what he is saying. The backup singers/screams are perfectley fit in.

This to me is a flawless cd. There isnt one track or a single measure that isnt good. Every song sounds alot different and has different techniques and are all great. I have bought 2 copys of it since my first one I bought a couple years ago skips. This is my favorite album of all time and I've had it for 2 years and listen to it like I bought it a couple weeks ago. Thats not exaggerating I honestly listen to it all the way through probably once a week. Sometimes I'm not in the mood but it wont last. This cd gave me alot of inspiration to play music and opened up alot of new music since I was in a Blink 182 faze since before I bought it. If you're a fan of music in general buy this and you will be amazed.