Waiting review by Thursday

• Released: Jan 18, 2000
Thursday: Waiting

Thursday has never ceased to amaze me. Since the first time I heard them I've been in love. No other band that I've ever seen has such a mastery of their musical instruments. Thursday is infamous for their pounding bass parts that take lead of the music backed by the light, anthemic, high-pitched guitar chords and smooth, quick leads of the other - and that's just the verses. A traditional Thursday song will follow with a distortion filled raging chorus with amazing chord progressions backed by amazing bass lines and creative leads.

Geoff Rickly is a human dictionary with an impeccable ability to make amazing lyrics. Enough Said.

The album "Waiting" was Thursday's first album, and it blew my mind away. Thursday seems to be getting better every album though, after purchasing "War all the Time", I knew that Thursday was going to be one of my top 3 favorite bands of all times. If you don't go out and by a Thursday album (if you don't already own one) you shouldn't be allowed to show your face in public. Buy This Album!!! You will not regret it.