War All The Time review by Thursday

• Released: Sep 16, 2003
Thursday: War All The Time

Once again, Thursday has managed to blow me away, even in their first ever piano ballad "This Song Brought to You by a Falling Bomb". The sound on all the songs is just all around awesome. After listening to it a couple times regularly, listen to it with the bass turned up, especially on "Signals Over the Air", it will rock your world.

Geoff Rickley is as brilliant as ever, the lyrics on this album are nothing short of amazing. Though this is seen on every track, a few standouts are "Steps Ascending" "Falling Asleep in the Chapel" "Between Rupture and Rapture" and "War All the Time". For those of you who passed on Thursday before because of Geoff's singing, check this album out, its seems he has become more comfortable with his voice making for the songs to kick that much more ass then on the previous albums.

This album is definetly, without a doubt worth your time. It hasn't left my cd player from the first day it came out and I don't see it leaving anytime soon. With this album, everytime you listen you hear something new or realize something else. In short, this album kicks ass. GO BUY IT!