To My Surprise review by To My Surprise

• Released: Oct 7, 2003
To My Surprise: To My Surprise

This album is amazing! However, a lot of people might not think so, since it's widely known as a slipknot side project, and it's being found in the metal section of your local FYE. This CD is not metal. It is not slipknot. It is good old fashioned almost jammy rock music, and I love it. Don't expect anything when you listen to this album, because if your looking for another Slipknot side project, you will be dissapointed (that's probably why I found it used).

Great lyrics! They are fun, but at the same time meaningful. it's is truely beautiful. Blue has by far the greatest lyrics on the album, along with Easy or Not. Haven't really had time to comb through and try to interprit the lyrics to some great profound meaning, but from what I've gathered, it's an awesome CD lyrics wise.

This is an amazing break through record. I will admit, that To My Surprise's being on Road Runner is almost definantly because of Clowns membership, they have more than earned their place on the roster. My favorite songs have to be Blue and Easy or Not, but just about all the songs are great. I would most definatly buy this again if it were lost or stolen, that is if I could find it again.