Humanoid review by Tokio Hotel

• Released: Oct 6, 2009
Tokio Hotel: Humanoid

I Honestly think this is the BEST Album ever! The lyrics are just so wonderful and totally loving the new guitar riffs in it :) It is also very techno-y and I like that they added that effect to there new sound. Bill's voice has gotten so much more beautiful (not like it never was, it was always beautiful!) but he just used it in different tunes now. I totally recommend this for anyone to buy!

The lyrics were amazing. I was so surprised to see that Bill put really depressing words and moods into the new music. I swear if you read deep enough you can feel the pain his songs are showing. It kinda makes you feel sad. But then the other songs are just Fun, Party Like! So you can get anything outta this new Album!

My Overall Impression was Very Happy Like about this new Album :) I honestly Love the Songs: Humanoid Phantomrider Hey You Attention Down on You In your Shadow Automatic Dogs Unleashed Zoom into Me Alien Forever Now and so on. & if it were stolen I'd buy 10 more! Hhaha

The JesterHead
    Seriously, UG must have really lowered its standards to even accept a review such as this one... Hey, I've got an idea, why not just 10 everything that comes out and call it a day?
    dark_rider92
    props. good job raising a rational 14 year-old.
    Pr0teZT
    Pretty funny that my comment got deleted (even though I only talked about licking bills nipples) and this utter crap review didn't. Ok let me refrain my comment. I find this review a bit of a let down since there is a high matter of biasness and subjectivity in it, resulting in a for me personally not so great review. Better ?
    Linkerman
    This isn't a review. Is a love declaration. Little girl, are you sure you're in the right place? This isn't a Tokio Motel fansite, in case you didn't notice...
    Just_Matt
    I honestly thought you were trolling, but after looking at your profile, it seems you are not. This is why I've lost all faith in humanity.
    5t4lky
    ridiculous. theres nothin more to say about that "review"... shes only talking about that shemale called bill? A shame for all of us germans! And a shame for me and my region! Fuck this so called band.
    Kaadsj
    sorry to doublepost, but what's up with this bull**i*?
    My Overall Impression was Very Happy Like about this new Album
    hmmmm....
    OXL
    Well, I understand they added FX to the singers voice, he can't sing. Unfortunately I once turned on the TV and TH were on, PERFORMING LIVE! It was one of the most shocking things I've ever witnessed. But Tatiana, don't let these comments get you down, if you like them, no worries, eventually, over time, I'm sure you'll develop a more mature taste in music, based on the actual music, not you're "love" for the one performing it. I thought the review was rather cute.
    Kaadsj
    i agree with everything said here. but let's not forget to take a look at that albumcover. there aren't a lot of albumcovers that look THAT ugly and ridiculous.
    flyboyC17
    mr_metal121 wrote: hmm, i dislike this band enough to start with but seriously.....does this girl even listen to the music, no comments on the actualy sound, production, or overal music were made except the techno-ey comment which is lame.....horrible "review"
    Can we expect better from a Tokyo Hotel fan?
    OXL
    Jesus_Dean
    Steve-O~32
    what is this person like 12 years old...the person is just talking about random stuff about the album, not about the album itself, and talking about JUST Bill doesn't help her out much at all...there's no way any album can be a "10" all the way around, and if you really believe that, support it, don't just say "The lyrics were really good...they have pain" Bullshit
    Lion_Slicer
    OXL wrote: @5t4lky: Don't be ashamed, you've got Creator, Destruction, Sodom, Holy Moses and Tankard ;
    ...Obscura, Necrophagist, even Rammstein... The fact that a review (and band) like this exists offends me as a human being, let alone a musician. I actually lol'd at the pictures of the band members of Tokio Hotel. Who dressed them up like that? XD It reminds me of nutjobs putting their dogs in fancy sweaters, it is just inherently ridiculous. Unless they are cold. I don't endorse freezing your dachshund.
    TwistedLogic
    Everyone has the right to post reviews. If the reviewer is loves the band, so be it. Objectivity would be nice, but this is UG, not Billboard.
    tamotots
    coming from a person who's username is tokiohotel lover? WORST. REVIEW. EVER. stupid fangirls. give some constructive reviews, not a omgilovetokiohotelbillissohot review.
    Mordatuned
    hell i just found out recently that the lead singer was a guy. i thought that was a chick for the longest time. but yea, a 10 for a horrible band like this?? get the hell outta here
    eetfuk58
    I dont know how UG let this review slide as the main one, its just a fangirl praising a horrid band, this is not an objective review at all. Maybe UG couldnt find anyone else whou would actually listen to the album to review it....
    eetfuk58
    I dont know how UG let this review slide. Its not objective at all, its just a delirious fan talking about how much she loves them. weak ass. maybe UG couldnt find anyone else to actually listen to this album ha.....
    Missile Tank
    XD That's a joke! I'm not a Tokio Hotel that's why I would say all albums are crap! But honestly, you have to be objectiv! Go on reading reviews other reviews and you will see that this is crap you've written XD
    Oliver.
    Wow! Not only do you have exquisite taste in music, but your writing style is engaging, exciting and technically flawless. A relentlessly detailed and descriptive critique of the album- congratulations on writing what must be one of the best music reviews on the site!
    ninjagayden777
    Hate the review, but am I one of the only people commenting that admits that I actually LIKE this band?
    Vinushka
    This is clearly a MASSIVE troll review. The name, the rabid fangirlism, everything about it is either an intentional troll or a horribly deluded girl. UG needs to remove this bull**** review.
    ckyman
    Well, if we look at the reviewers name then we clearly undestrand why is this so utterly terribly sickening, cause seriously, Tokio (H)Motel is the gayest thing to come out since well, being gay I'll just throw this a 1 and grin evilly ;P
    Poglia
    I don't understand why UG accepted this "review" and declined some good tabs and reviews of mine...
    el-shredder
    This isn't even a review, unless you consider a fangirl going "BEST ALBUHM EVAR!1!1!!1" a review.
    Skullshrinker
    I truly hate Tokio Hotel, but it's not about that here...your review is not even a true review...I mean: ok you like that band (sic): but please, try to develop, to analyse for real the album, instead of just writing "wow that's so wonderful" or "the lyrics are amazing"...
    korbhag
    Seriously the guy who approved this review simply wanted to see all of the hate comments that he knew would be posted. Thumbs up to him for doing so!
    Quarbon
    Superperfex
    They DO have a fan base. So I'd imagine them vote 10's or whatever.
    Jesus_Dean
    dark_rider92 wrote: Jesus_Dean wrote: Is today April 1.? I have a 14y.o. daughter, and she absolutely hates these fggts. That's my Girl!! props. good job raising a rational 14 year-old.
    She can probably whoop Bill's skinny little ass as well!!
    RyoujokuNoAme
    Face it, on this website you're either going to get a review by fangirls/boys saying how much hey love them, or someone complaining how shit they are.
    Lion_Slicer
    kumamilesbear
    wait.... whaaa? UG, i'm not sure you understand April Fools day. Its supposed to be April 1st. It is currently October....
    Crozmo
    Lion_Slicer wrote: Quarbon wrote: U guys talk about being objective, then why does this album has (atm.) a 1,6 'users rating' then? LOL. This guy is right, no one in their right mind could objectively give this album higher than a 1.
    Amen and /thread
    tokiohotelluvr
    OK PEOPLEZ SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GONNA BE THIS BIG OF A DEAL ME AND MY FRIEND WROTE IT! AND I LOVE TOKIO HOTEL SO CHILLAX I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS GONNA MAKE FRONT PAGE EITHER I WOULD DELETE IT BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW...
    Dubistkrank
    What i dont think it is that bad This girl really likes Tokio Hotel and she says in her comment shes trying to delete it... Jeez people you should give her a break.
    ZeGuitarist
    Seriously, people, stop spamming in here. I'm giving out warnings to anyone posting more spam. To tokiohotelluvr: I requested the deletion of this review, as it's horribly biased and therefore doesn't meet UG's quality standards for reviews.
    mustainex2000
    ok UG team yo have to stop that own-review option, even when a record sucks or not, the review itself is awful
    huevos
    This...how? I'm trying to understand why this even on the front page, let alone UG. It's complete garbage. There's no useful info and there's far too much bias. I hope this is a joke...not that it never was.