Humanoid review by Tokio Hotel

• Released: Oct 6, 2009
  • Reviewer's score: 6 Neat
Tokio Hotel: Humanoid

When I first started listening to the band I thought they were pretty good, since they had been music at such a young age and their lyrics were nice and I did love them. Sound... They moved from alt into Mainstream pop in a heartbeat. I thought it wasn't really anything special. Sounded a lot like todays mainstream music with the repeativiness and what no. All you hear through out the songs are rhythm Guitar and a few notes played on the keyboard and the drums going 1,2,3,4 etc. Don't get me started on the bass.

Like any other song. He sings about Love and Love and guess what? MORE LOVE! I think maybe 3 or 4 of the songs aren't about love, but I guess it is nice because we all need some love in our lifes haha. This is not for the cold hearted. Singer is okay. He has a special voice that you don't usually hear, but it's not amazing.

I didn't like it as much as their old albums. You can't really compare to other artist yet... What I loved about it was, they did a bit of expermenting, even if it didn't turn out that well. It wasn't all that bad. I would buy it again, but just because I'm that type of fan. Hopefuly in the future they'll come out with a better album.