10,000 Days review by Tool

• Released: May 2, 2006
Tool: 10,000 Days

I got into Tool about a week ago after hearing a lot about them. I got Schism and Parabola on my music player and liked what I heard. I got the album for my Birthday. 3 words. It's Awesome. They sound sometimes like an exotic fusion of tribes and wildlife and then all of a sudden it turns into a beast and runs at you hard! It's kinda like experimental metal. I'm not usually into stuff this heavy but if the pounding riffs didn't do it for me.

It was Maynards vocals. By god he can sing. As he demonstrates in 'The Pot', he makes his voice go ever so high and then you listen to something like Jambi or Vicarious you wouldn't believe it was the same person. He sure can sing.

I haven't already mentioned it but the artwork is also great on the packaging. It has glasses and it makes the art 3-D. Anyway, Yeah so I think Tool rock. It's great stuff. Because they're so experimental, you cant really compare it to anyone. But it's absolutely fantastic. I would defo buy it again.

RATM_Rocha
    j-rad wrote: zoso626 congrats on being the only person to say something about retarded kids and there damn arguing!...i expect as much from 12 year olds saying "my dad can beat up your dad". as far as the new tool album goes...ive yet to hear it because ive been cursed with dile-up, but if its anything like tool im sure it will be amazing.
    I'm 12 and im not like this, don't make all 12 year olds look like shit you idoit. New tool album rocks , Jambi has one hell of a riff.