Schism [DVD] Review

artist: Tool date: 09/07/2007 category: compact discs
Tool: Schism [DVD]
Release Date: December 20, 2005
Tool is definetly a one-of-a-kind band when it comes to their musical style. With their album Lateralus, they took sound production as their bible. The music video sounds just like the album version although the DVD does contain a remix version.
 Content: 8
 Production Quality: 10
 9.3
 8.7
review (1) 39 comments vote for this album:
Schism [DVD] Reviewed by: roarinflames, on september 07, 2007

Sound: Tool is definetly a one-of-a-kind band when it comes to their musical style. With their album Lateralus, they took sound production as their bible. The music video sounds just like the album version although the DVD does contain a remix version by an artist who I believe is known as Lustmord. The remix is long and pretty cool. The sound quality is a lot better than trying to stream the video since I never got to see the video on TV. I would not recommend watching this video before sleeping, it will give you nightmares. // 9

Overall Impression: This DVD goes well with the DVD Tool released of Parabola. The music video is obviously the most impressive thing on this DVD but the remix is good to sleep to. The case has some cool artwork too. If it were lost or stolen I wouldn't need to buy it again, since I have the video memorized, however I would beat the guy who stole it. But there is always youtube. // 10

Comments