Undertow review by Tool

• Released: Apr 5, 1993
Tool: Undertow

Adam Jones's style is awesome. His riff making is great! Check out the song Prison Sex to see what I mean. That song is the best song on the album, I think anyway. The drum playing was great and I really like how the bass lines and the guitar riffs mix together. The vocalist has so much emotion and sounds amazing when singing on these tracks. This makes the music all the better. The best thing about Tool is everyone in the group is talented and knows how to make thing that are different work.

They are just about angry thing throught the album. I don't care much for the lyrics of a song though. The lyrics fit well with the type of playing though, and did sound very good. The vocals are amazing in capturing the message of the song. Check out Bottom to see his amazing singing skills. Tool's singer really can sing unlike all these mainstreem bands who have these whiny, stuoid singers. (That means you Marron 5.) If you are angry or just not in a mood, this will really get your emotions running.

Well, I would have given it a 10 except for the last track which was a 15 minute waste of time. All it was, was a whole bunch of noises that got annoying and right when you think they'll play the song, more noises come in. The most impressive songs on this album are Prison Sex, Sober, and Crawl Away. I loved everything about the album except for the last song, as I said before. If this was stolen from me I would buy another one. If it was stolen again after that I would buy it again. Then if it was stolen again I would buy something else.

marssox
    thats the stupidest thing i have ever read....lateralus sounds so much like that damn song about that song about a sweater gettin destroyed...alrite kid
    FlapJack85
    thechangling wrote: first off your gay and tool does not sound like weezer
    Dude, what they did was gay but in a funny way so shut-up!
    roundwoundsound
    tool was around before weezer ****tard... if anything weezer would sound like THEM. but funny enough,they don't..so wtf are you thinking?
    HoleInTheSkye
    Leave it to an unregistered to make a comment like that. Piece of shit. Haha i just made this account today. But I agree that is the most bogus comparison i've ever read, dumbass.