Falling In Between Live [DVD] review by Toto

• Released: Aug 17, 2007
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 10
Toto: Falling In Between Live [DVD]

Toto has returned with all of its glory blasting away with their amazing mix of Jazz, Classic Rock with a bit of a heavy sense to it. The DVD is on their Falling in Between Tour, and the DVD in Blu-Ray was spectacular. Their sound was clear and exuberant and overall pretty awesome, the only issue that I had with it was that I could not be there myself to see them in person. They did a good job keeping the show going without stopping and they were constantly pleasing the crowd with their playlist.

Content — 9
Content features 20 Songs including favorites such as "Rosanna", "Taint Your World", and "Gypsy Train". It's a live concert DVD of them playing in LA. Definitely an excellent setlist, it has background info, no hidden tracks or games though infortunately.

Production Quality — 10
EXCELLENT QUALITY! Blu-Ray technology is amazing, Steve Lukather was rockin with 15 setting Effects alternator with Wah. They definitely blasted away the crowd with their awesomness. Definitely a great band with an excellent wardrobe and pretty bomb Stage presence. They continue to WOW me everytime they come out with something new.

It is definitely one of the greatest I have seen on DVD, the most impressive thing was that it was in Blu-Ray allowing you to see every little detail, it was amazing to be able to view it with such quality. I loved that they played so many great hits, the only thing I didn't like about it was that I was hoping they'd play a longer version of Taint Your World but they didn't. If it was stolen or lost I would go to get a new one FOR SURE.

scawti
    Saw this DVD and agree with this review. The musicianship is amazing all across the board. Plus you don't get the 'easy-listening' mix from the radio with Steve's guitar cranked down.