Falling In Between Live [DVD] Review

9.3
 9.4
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
Falling In Between Live [DVD] Reviewed by: WEAPONxJOK3R, on march 25, 2010

Sound: Toto has returned with all of its glory blasting away with their amazing mix of Jazz, Classic Rock with a bit of a heavy sense to it. The DVD is on their Falling in Between Tour, and the DVD in Blu-Ray was spectacular. Their sound was clear and exuberant and overall pretty awesome, the only issue that I had with it was that I could not be there myself to see them in person. They did a good job keeping the show going without stopping and they were constantly pleasing the crowd with their playlist. // 9

Overall Impression: It is definitely one of the greatest I have seen on DVD, the most impressive thing was that it was in Blu-Ray allowing you to see every little detail, it was amazing to be able to view it with such quality. I loved that they played so many great hits, the only thing I didn't like about it was that I was hoping they'd play a longer version of Taint Your World but they didn't. If it was stolen or lost I would go to get a new one FOR SURE. // 9

Comments