The Lost Christmas Eve review by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

• Released: Oct 12, 2004
Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Lost Christmas Eve

Trans-Siberian Orchestra never seemed to catch my musical likings until this year, when I could really appreciate what I was hearing. This is a group of amazingly talented musicians under the direction of an astounding conductor, well, actually two conductors on when on the road. Every song on this album has a unique tone, style, and movement and all relate to christmas, telling a story throughout the album. It's so great to have a christmas album to listen to all the way through and not get bored with the sound.

There aren't too many songs on this CD with lyrics, but when there are, you feel it. The words supply the listener with amazing imagery. All vocalists on this CD have amazing talent.

This album is certainly one of a kind. I like to listen to it throughout December into the first few weeks of January, then put it away so I can enjoy it even more the next holiday season. It's a brilliantly feastive album. There are so many amazing songs on this album. One of my favorites is Christmas Cannon Rock. It's amoung the more upbeat songs on the album, with driving guitars, and an upbeat rhythm. I've yet to hear something that can actually compare to the likings of Trans-Siberean Orchestra.