Haunted Cities review by Transplants

• Released: Jun 21, 2005
Transplants: Haunted Cities

This bands sound is really good! It is Travis Barker, Tim Armstrong and Rob someone but anyway they are really good, they don't use the same effects and style, some songs are like hip-hop most are rock and 1 or 2 are Bob Marley stlye!

The lyrics are good because they have a rapper, and a rock singer! The rapper sings really well and so does Tim, the rocky singer, but their lyrics are different, the rapper's (Rob) lyrics are very fastly sung and are about life on the streets, whereas Tim's lyrics are not about anything really?

It is probualy their best album! More songs than their other CD which I belive was not really that much of an album, but this makes up for that. They really live up to what they do. I think most of the songs are good, especially the song 'Gangsters And Thugs'. That is really good. This album has some really gay lyrics in it that a 3 year old could have though! But they make up for it, in other songs that have good lyircs.

Spineburger
    Yeah that was the shittiest review of the century. And this album sucked really bad compared to their first album.
    Stevie B
    Spineburger wrote: Yeah that was the shittiest review of the century.
    Haha that made me crack up. I like this album. Nowhere near as much as their first but its still pretty catchy and has some decent tunes.
    redarmypunx
    THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT??? THAT WAS SO FUCKIN SHIT, ATLEAST YOU MADE EVEYONE LAUGH AT YOUR SHITTY EXCUESS OF A REVIEW. THIS ALBUM WASNT BAD BUT ITS THERE FIRST ALBUM THAT PULLS ME IN MORE. RED ARMY PUNX