Trapt review by Trapt

• Released: Nov 5, 2002
Trapt: Trapt

I don't know why Trapt is getting a lot of bad reviews, as I see them as a great band. The guitar riffs from this band are catchy and effective. The solo's are average, but it's still good. Their sounds are original in a way, as the bassist take control throughtout the whole album (besides Stories). The drummer is very good, delivering great beats on all the songs. They may be getting a lot of attention, but I think they deserve it.

Chris is a talented singer. He could sing the soft tune perfectly and scream out the next. His voice mix well with the riffs and drumbeats. The lyrics for the songs are a little bit corny, but the ones on Hollowman, Stories, and The Game seem powerful and effective. Their songs could be mean a lot to the right person listening to it.

Trapt is one those few emo / alt. rock bands that is good. Their best songs from this album are Echo, These Walls, Made of Glass, Stories, and Hollowman. I love every part of this album, besides the ending to their last song New Beginning, which have a 4 minutes ending. Just skip it after you're done. If I lost this CD, I would go back to Target and get another one, because this debut CD from Trapt is totally worth every penny that I worked for.