True Parallels review by Trust Company

• Released: Mar 22, 2005
Trust Company: True Parallels

I thought that the sound on this album was a lot different from what I heard on "The Lonely Position Of Neutral." The sound was a little heavier (just the way I like it), and more mature, which fits what they are trying to portray in their music. It's not wishy-washy pop-rock bullcrap; it's straight-up energized rock.

Thr lyrics were a lot more composed with this album than their first. With the exception of "Someone Like You," I thought that the lyrics actually matched the style of the music. Kevin Palmer, the lead singer, was damn near perfect. If anyone else would've sung those songs, the album would have been murdered.

This album, to me, is up there with Linkin Park's "Meteora" and POD's "Satellite" for one of the top ten rock albums of this decade so far. The most impressive songs on the album are: Surfacing, Slave, Breaking Down, Silently, and Erased. I don't really have any problems with the album; as I said before, it's damn near perfect. If this were stolen, I would find the sorry sack-of-crap who stole it, take it back, tie them up to a tree, and force them to listen to Britney Spears for 48 hours straight. If I didn't find them, then I would buy two more copies: one for me, and one for my room.