The Definitive Act review by Tsunami Bomb

• Released: Sep 21, 2004
Tsunami Bomb: The Definitive Act

The sound is great. They have a lot of the sounds of X, but they also have a few AFI-style tones too. Gabe is a superb drummer, Mike is an excellent guitarist, and Matt is a great bassist who really stands out on a lot of the songs.

Let me start of by saying, M is a great singer. One of my favorite female vocalists ever. The first few songs have sort of optomistic lyrics. Four Robots and an Evil Scientist is obviously a protest song, Negative One To Ten has some great lyrics too. The lyrics comply with the sound of the music very well too.

This is my first Tsunami Bomb CD, so I can't compare it to their other stuff, but if it's like this, I'll definetely get another one of their albums. My favorite songs are Dawn on a Funeral Day, Safety Song, 5150, and My Machete. The only thing I hate about it is that it's only 12 songs. If it got stolen, I'd buy it again in a second. If you like X, AFI, Rise Against, or The Distillers, get this album now! Man, I can't wait to see em on the Warped Tour.