Party Animals review by Turbonegro

• Released: Jul 26, 2005
Turbonegro: Party Animals

The sound is as good as the other Turbonegro songs, Euroboy's solos punching through the backing provided by Pal Pot Pamparius and Rune Rebellion but never taking control of the music. Power chords used throughout provide a happier side to the music, whereas sometimes the music does not seem to go sometimes, mostly it plays together well.

The lyrics, while sometimes seem a little bad, mostly Hank provides a very good vocal style to go with the music they play. The song If You See Kaye (Tell her I love her ok?) has a witty play on words with If You See Kaye sounding like f--k. Sometimes the vocals do seem a little dull but by comparison overall they are quite good.

Turbonegro maintain their musicall style throught their albums but somehow it never gets old and is always listenable, with songs like All My Friends Are Dead and Waster Again, they show that they still have what it takes. This album has persuaded me to search out all the other Turbonegro albums and download a few other songs and I wasn't dissapointed. Allthough one drawback could be the price, for an underground band for the album to be 12+ in all the stores I looked I still reccomend it. The most stand out thing for me would be Euroboy, and his blood pumping mixed in solos. I'm going to looking and anticipating a tour in my area, this band are truely growing and will soon explode into peoples music lists.

turbopunk2000
    Turbos worst cd. but even though, a not the best cd by turbonegro is better than almost all the other crap cuming out nowadays. haha
    Pazza97
    "All My Friends Are dead is on the 'Dirty Sanchez' Movie ... At the start ... I Think?!!