Reserection [DVD] review by Turbonegro

• Released: Apr 19, 2005
  • Content: 9
  • Production Quality: 7
Turbonegro: Reserection [DVD]

I started getting into Turbo 2 years ago and now I'm into them more than ever. They make awesome songs. They're album Apocalypse Dudes was said to be the most important European rock record. They put on awesome live shows too. And their fanbase is huge. I always wanted a Turbonegro DVD and one day I found. I quickly picked it up and bought it. And I'm not regretting it. The sound is good and the picture quality is good.

Content — 9
The DVD is about the break-up of this amazing band and how they re-grouped. They came back strong than ever. So it has a 'rock'umantary and has a concert. The show is awesome. However they didn't play some of their good hits. So thats why I was a little disappointed. This DVD comes with a video of the rhythme guitarist (Pal Pot) making a pizza. It looked pretty good.

Production Quality — 7
The quailty is awesome. Both sound wise and picture wise. No flaws. It was a simple DVD. Documentary, concert, videoettes, apicture gallery. Nothing exceptionally special.

This DVD is great to watch before a gig. The fire and blazing guitars and everything. It'll give you an idea of what kinda show you want to put on. The antics are good. I love how this cd included all the band members percpetive on the breakup and how they rejoined. Everyone in the band gets a say and togetehr it makes this dvd very good. If it were stolen, I do definitely buy a new one. This DVD is awesome. Much better than the other Turbonegro DVD.

turbopunk2000
    Every music fan in the world should listen to turbonegro. If you don't like it then you should go out and buy a barbra streisand album, ass wipe.