Go Home - Live From Slane Castle [DVD] Review

artist: U2 date: 08/18/2006 category: compact discs
U2: Go Home - Live From Slane Castle [DVD]
Release Date: November 18, 2003
The DVD contains the entire slane castle concert from September 1st. 'Mysterious Ways' is not part of the concert, but listed as a 'bonus track'.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 9
 9.2
 9.8
 8.5
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Go Home - Live From Slane Castle [DVD] Reviewed by: unregistered, on august 18, 2006

Sound: The sounds is excellent. The crew did an excellent job with still letting the crowd be heard with out it overpowering the band. In some live concert you can't even hear the audience. In slane, the crowd is clearly heard and really makes you feel a part of it. // 10

Overall Impression: I currently own every live DVD produced by U2 including a concert that was filmed in Brazil during the Verigo '06 leg of the tour and this is by far my favorite concert. The crowd is song energetic and sings a long with every song. There is no really downsides what so ever from the dvd. If there was one thing it would be the "I stil haven't found what I'm looking for" is not on it. Other than that I love it. If this was ever scratched, stolen, lost, etc. I would not even think twice about buying another copy. I would spend 50 bucks on it. it's simply amazing. // 10

Comments