How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb review by U2

• Released: Nov 23, 2004
U2: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

The best U2 album since Actung Baby. HTDAAB is a very heavy album for U2. This album is clearly the album of the year. The sound of HTDAAB is a cross between The Joshua Tree and Actung Baby with a little bit of All That You Can't Leave Behind. HTDAAB will go down as one of U2's classic albums. The sound is amazing. Bono's voice never sounded as good. The Edge's guitar work is diffently the best he has ever down. HTDAAB will put Edge as one of the greatest guitarist, better than Kirk Hammett and Randy Rhoads. Larry Mullen Jr. provides excellent drum beats. Adam Clayton provides amazing bass riffs. HTDAAB is an album U2 has never done and is one of thier best. In the song One Step Closer, there is a cameo by Noel Gallagher.

Bono wrote amazing lyrics for the album. In songs like Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, you can fell the pain that he felt when his father died. In all the other songs, he wrote amazing lyrics.

One of U2's best albums album. It will be remembered as one of the rock revial milestone albums. The album is nothing short of genuis. Was it dissapointing? Not one bit. Every song on the album is different from each other. From the hard rocking Vertigo to the garage rock All Because Of You, to the heartful power ballad Sometimes You Can Make It On Your Own. Every song on the album is my faveroite. If it were stolen, I'd make the person who stole it buy me a new one and make him buy himself one. The DVD which comes with the cd is also amazing. A lot of people will compare this album to other U2 classics such as The Joshua Tree and All That You Can't Leave Behind. Well my friends, HTDAAB cleary destroys them.