How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb review by U2

• Released: Nov 23, 2004
U2: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

This album has been receiving a lot of criticism of late and I for one can not understand why. This is by far U2's best album! The sound on the album is very different without it being too different if you know what I mean. The thing that stood out for me most on this album was the guitar work that was put beautiful together by U2' guitarist "The Edge". The guitar playing alone could be a justifiable reason to buy this album. The guitar ranges from killer rock n roll riffs ("Vertigo"), to techno sounding ("The City Of Blinding Lights") and even back to classic U2 ("One Step Closure" & "Yahweh").

The lyrics are also very good on this album. When talking to people about this album this was the main thing most people criticized again I don't not know where they are coming from, the lyrics on this album are amazing and combine with the music beautiful. As always Bono puts on a solid and almost flawless performance.

As I said earlier this is definitely U2's best album to date. I believe the best tracks on the album are: City Of Blinding Lights, Vertigo and Yaweh. The thing that impressed me the most with this album was the guitar work, which is the best that I have seen in a long time. If this CD were stolen or lost in would no hesitate going back and buying this album in an instant, I highly recommend it to everyone.