How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb review by U2

• Released: Nov 23, 2004
U2: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

This is one of the greatest albums I have ever heard. U2 has a great sound. It all fits together perfectly Larry Mullen Jr's drumming fits great, Adam Claytons bass is excellent, the edge's guitar techniques and riffs are awsome and Bono's singing and melodies fit together perfectly. Every song on this album has a special touch that makes it special. You might have a great hard rock song like Vertigo then you'll have a slow soothing song like sometimes you can't make it on your own.

You can't get much better than Bono's lyrics. He puts out the message to the world that war is bad and we need love and peace. Bono does a great job at telling the problems with the world and how we can fix it. Thats the greatest thing sending your message out to the world through rock and roll music. The lyrics are excellent.

Definently one of the best albums I have ever bought. Every part of this album is great. Some of the best songs are All Because Of You, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love And Peace, City Of Blinding Lights and One Step Closer. If you have the slightest thought in your mind of buying this album you should you will not be disapointed.