How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb review by U2

• Released: Nov 23, 2004
U2: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

These guys create a great musical fusion and awesome guitar riffs and such. The first time I heard these guys play I thought. These guys are good. U2 ranges from soft rock to regular rock. I think that most of the CD was written from something from high-school (Miracle Drug) and relationships (Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, A Man And A Woman, Original Of The Species and All Because Of You). U2 has a very good impression that lasts a lifetime.

The lyrics of U2 are beautiful, most of them actually mean somthing important; like dealing with world affairs (Love And Peace Or Else and City Of Blinding Lights). Bono has a great voice that U2 is lucky to have. Bono is one of the singer greats. The lyrics don't come on really strong, it's a light, catchy, naver want to stop tune. I could listen to U2 all day and never get tired of it.

This is probley there best album. The best songs are Vertigo, A Man And A Woman, All Because Of You and Miracle Drug. The olny thing that I can't stand about this album it that there are olny 11 songs! U2 is too good for just 11 songs, well they probley spend a lot of time creating masterpeices so 11 seems like alot. Also I'm not sure about Yaweh, it's not the greatest but it's till pretty good. 10 out of 11 isn't bad anyways.

TheBigBoss
    I've been playing the guitar long enough to tell - 80% of modern songs consist of 3-6 chords. U2 songs may consist of similar chords but not everyone can give THAT UNREMARKABLE SOUND to simple songs. By the way, MusicMan666, it seems to me that your hobby is to write shit about bands you don't like. You know what? - it's pathetic, but I guess you don't have anything better to do...
    Shailesh54
    If anyone doesn't know the full story behind "Sometimes, You Can't Make It On Your Own", take the time to look it up. It puts new perspective on the song. Just my opinion, but it's probably their best song. I'm huge U2 fan, but I was a little disappointed with the album as a whole. Having said that, "Sometimes, You Can't Make It On Your Own" more than made up for it.