They're Only Chasing Safety review by Underoath

• Released: Jun 15, 2004
Underoath: They're Only Chasing Safety

The bands sound is amazing, I heard before this album they were really heavy and that they lost a large majority of their fans after the new singer came because they got abit softer, I'm not sure if this is true but I have not heard their other albums but I will definately listen to them after hearing this amazing album. One of the best albums I've come across.

The lyrics fit in so well with the music, sometimes you need to get out the lyric book to find out what they are sayin because of the screaming but most of it you can understand, the singer is amazing and hope he stays with the band for a while because he is such a talented singer, one of the best I've heard.

I would say my favorite song on the album would be "Reinventing Your Exit," "Down, Set, Go," and "Some Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape", these three songs are really something, although I'm not putting down the other songs, they are great too, this is definately one of my favorite bands along funeral for a friend and machine head, I sure hope they tour near me sometime soon.