They're Only Chasing Safety review by Underoath

• Released: Jun 15, 2004
Underoath: They're Only Chasing Safety

Underoath is band that advances in each CD. This CD is nicely balanced in its combination of screamed lyrics and sung lyrics. No two songs are the same which keeps you guessing what around on the next track.

Underoath's lyrics are very deep, you can tell that they dont just pay some guy to make it sound like theyre some pain driven band. They are lyrics that you have to listen to through once or twice to understand what they mean which means they have deep, profound meaning in their lyrics. When you listen to Some Will Seek Forgiveness Others Escape, you almost feel like God is actually telling you "I don't care how much you have screwed up, I still love my child."

To me, the Underoath of today is uncomparable to any other band. The songs I love listening to are: Some Will Seek Forgiveness Others Escape and It's Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door. They are two completely different genres of music that proves even more how talented this Florida band really is. I let my friend borrow this CD and he scratched the crap out of it. The next day, I baught a new copy without flinching. I cant wait for their next CD! Go buy it.