III: In The Eyes OF Fire review by Unearth

• Released: Aug 8, 2006
Unearth: III: In The Eyes OF Fire

The music on this album is the best. It has sweet, unique rhythyms, awesome riffs and banging drums. I love this CD. I could listen to it 24/7 for the rest of my life. They use so much alternate picking and use each string effectively-unlike most punk bands. Unearth's III: In The Eyes Of Fire is far from punk and anyone who hates that kind of stuff will worship this album.

The lyrics on this album are well written. They actually relate to the name of the song unlike some punk songs, such as Brain Stew (Green Day). The lyrics also goes along with the music well. They definately spent a lot of time-and spent it well-putting the lyrics together with the music. The way he sings-in the parts he sings and not screams-actually gives this album a unique sound.

This album can't compare to other albums because there are none good enough to compare it to. There are some good artists out there but none that seem to take as much time and put in as much effort into making a good album like Unearth did with III: In The Eyes Of Fire. The most impressive songs on the album are definately Giles(2), March of the Mutes(3), Sanctity of Brothers(4), So It Goes(8), and Big Bear and the Hour of Chaos(11). Big Bear and the Hour of Chaos is really unique because it is an instrumental song, featuring the piano. You might think "who cares? Most instrumantal songs have Pianos". Think again. This is the most hardcore, headbanging instrumental song out there. I love everything about this album and I hate absolutely nothing. If this album were stolen or lost, I would buy 100 copies just because it is such a good album.

AVAelectrolytes
    ksedeathmetal
    AVAelectrolytes wrote: if we really wanna make the world a better place then bands like unearth and lamb of god and all these piece o' crap dethmetl bands should stop making "music" as they call it
    well **** u you talentless piece of shit. wat do u like? rap or country or some other gay shit that any pussy could play and takes no talent? ur too weak to hold my dick while i piss. (sorry for flaming but goddam!)
    LakeboDom
    I_Am_In_Flames
    LakeboDom wrote: Unskathed wrote: "darkest hour, bleeding through, maybe as i lay dying, the human abstract, on broken wings, and thats about it. " So basically only mallcore is gonna make it. You would probably know being there all day. Mallcore? As I Lay Dying? Go in one of their pits then talk to me.
    I've been in one of their pits when they were with August Burns Red, Evergreen Terrace & Still Remains & it was pretty amped up a guy had to get hauled out cause' his head got split open with a beer bottle haha, & Darkest Hour is innovative & an amazing band also.
    Soadfan8
    mallcore? lol thats a new one. anyway i guess this cd is good if you like that kind of thing but i guess i just dont like the whole genre of new wave screamo/hardcore/metalcore/whatever the f**k it is core. i dont see the musical quality in screaming your ass off. anyone can do it, and the guitar riffs arnet even that creatice. anyone can play fast if theyre using 3 freaking notes. someone explain the musical quality please. or is this just what teens can make an emotional connection with today?