Here's To The Mourning review by Unwritten Law

• Released: Feb 1, 2005
Unwritten Law: Here's To The Mourning

The sound is really cool. The singers have cool voices. The guitar parts sound real new. What is the cool part about buying CDs from these newer bands they don't have the old sound that were used to. In one song it almost sounds like a whistling part. The sounds are deep. And they know how to use all of their parts.

The lyrics and music fit together like peas and carrots. The lyrics are sooo cool. I like how they know that the lyrics don't always have to ryhme. Also they seem to understand that sometimes no lyrics is better than lyrics. Like I said the singer is good. Hes got no singing talent but it sounds cool to me (so to everyone else it probably sounds like crap).

It sounds new. If I had to choose a favorite song I wouldn't be able to they're all good. I like how they can sing about absolutly nothing but it still sounds so important. Even though I bet they're using some of the same stuff (musically) as older bands were used to hearing. They changed it and its one of my favorite CDs. If it were stolen I'd feel bad for that person who stole it.