Cul-De-Sac review by V Shape Mind

• Released: Sep 9, 2003
V Shape Mind: Cul-De-Sac

This album was recorded perfectly. V Shape Mind's style is a mix of heavy metal and just plain rock. They used alot of high notes which worked very well for them.

The lyrics are great. They make you think and they have great meaning. The hidden track 12 contains the song E.L.T and this is a very original song. How often do heavy metal artists use only piano and drums. They lyric flow really well with the music. The singer's (Brad Hursh) voice is very unique.

This is one of my all time favorite albums. Every single song on this album could be a hit. The most impressive songs on this album are Monsters, ELT, Peel the Rind, and the rest. I love everythig about this album they do get much better than this. If this was lost or stolen I would buy 2 more just in case another one got lost or stolen. This album is worth the $10-$18. These guys are a local band. They are based in Decatur, Illinois. Everytime I have seen them the croud goes CRAZY!!! I love V Shape Mind!!!

IbanezAmpz0220
    My cd was stolen, which blows. I'll have to track'r down online somewhere, but I highly recommend everyone find this album. It's amazing.