For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge review by Van Halen

• Released: Jun 17, 1991
Van Halen: For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge

This album is without a doubt the best Van Halen album with Sammy Hagar. I am not going to compare the band with Sammy to the band with David Lee Roth because they are both great and have completely different styles. I love Van Halen with eather one and do not like one better than the other. But this album is amazing. It's got songs like Poundcake, Judgement Day, Spanked, Runaround, Right Now, and Top Of The World. Eddie Van Halen yet again opens up the album with something mindblowing, this time an electric drill he puts up to his guitar and makes an incredible sound. All of the other Van Halen albums are great, but the boys are somkin here.

The lyrics on this album are so cool. Especially on Spanked. It talks about a hotline and has very cool lyrics. I really recommend you to look up the lyrics to this song because this is one of my favorite Van Halen songs and not many people no about. The lyrics on Poundcake, Judgement Day, and Right Now are great too. They are great on every track, but those four are the highlights.

Van Halen albums do not sound like anybody else because they are just too good. Eddie Van Halen is an amazing musician and the best guitar player on the planet. If you don't believe me, watch his solo on Live: Right Here Right Now. It is just amazing. I alomost come to tears when I watch it because he is just so good. People always rate him on Eruption. He did so much better stuff than that. Although it is the song that changed rock n roll, he did so much more amazing things. People who say Satriani is better just no nothing about Van Halen and have only heard a couple songs. I love Joe Satriani, but wake up people, Eddie would blow him off the stage. If this album was stolen I would not be able to live without buying it again.