The Best Of Both Worlds review by Van Halen

• Released: Jul 20, 2004
Van Halen: The Best Of Both Worlds

I love the guitar sounds especially with the effects, because it's not like just blaring noise its talented excellent playing that is really complemented by the sound. I have to say Eddie is one of the best guitarists I have ever heard, and I'm just sad I haven't heard him earlier. Drums also work really well and have great timing etc.

I love the singing style. It keeps with a style of singing the '80s produced greatly. Even though I was born late '80s I simply love the sound of the singing (and guitar and drums) that the '80s produced. This makes me love this album because it has this and great talent in the singing.

This is a great album, especially for me. I am trying to learn the guitar and I wished to move my guitar playing up a level so I decided to learn some of the songs on this album. I have learned Panama, which I enjoyed doing and it is a great song to be able to play. I just hope one day I might be able to play Eruption. I would definatly buy it. I bought it for 8 which is great for a 2 disc CD. I would definatly buy this again if I lost it.