Van Halen review by Van Halen

• Released: Feb 10, 1978
Van Halen: Van Halen

Absolutely perfect. One of the best sounds to ever come out of a CD player and definitely the best guitar sound to ever come out of an amp. Eddie's work is so innovative and so pure. He changed the way you played the guitar with this album. The album showed everyone what a rock n' roll band is supposed to be. It is so loud and powerful I don't know how you can like rock n' roll and not own and love this album.

Once again, the lyrics are just pure rock n' roll. It's all about sex, women, and having a good time. The lyrics fit perfectly with the music. Dave has one of the greatest voices ever. His flare and attitude make him one of the greatest frontmen of all time.

No doubt this is one of the greatest albums ever. Probably the best or second best Van Halen album along with "1984." Every single song is great with Eruption being the greatest 2:00 minutes of guitar ever recorded. I love every second of this album. I have to pick my jaw up off the floor every time I listen to it. If I lost this album or someone stole it, I would go buy two. I would use the one for listening and hide the other one in case the same thing happened to the other one. Everyone must own this album.