2005 Warped Tour Compilation review by Vans Warped Tour

• Released: Jun 7, 2005
Vans Warped Tour: 2005 Warped Tour Compilation

Well, it's a compilation, so there's a lot of bands and a lot of sounds. You have your heavier hardcore sounds like Atreyu, Underoath, Zao, and Bleeding Through, your pop-punk sounds like MxPx and Fall Out Boy, your punk sounds like Pennywise, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, and Millencollin, and your emo songs from Motion City Soundtrack, Hawthorne Heights, and Armor For Sleep. All the bands are pretty good and it's an overall good lineup.

Like I said, it's a compilation, so I'm not gonna rate every singer. They still sound pretty good and overall good singers. I'll just give it a 4.

If you like the artists on here then definetly get this comp. My favorite songs on this comp are the ones by Atreyu, Underoath, Bleeding Through, Millencollin, Gogol Bordello, Tsunami Bomb, Silverstein, Pennywise, Flogging Molly, MxPx, Dropkick Murphys, The Offspring, Street Dogs, Hot Water Music, and Rufio. I got it for free when I pre-ordered my tickets. I can't wait until I go. If it were stolen, I think I'd buy it again. it's a good comp.