The Beavis And Butt-Head Experience review by Various Artists

• Released: Nov 23, 1993
Various Artists: The Beavis And Butt-Head Experience

Well this is a mixed album selected by Mike Judge, and at the end of most of the songs Beavis and Butt-Head talk a bit, fight or god only knows. All the songs are heavy such as Nirvana, Anthrax, Megadeth and White Zombie. While on the other hand a duet is sung with Cher featuring Beavis and Butt-Head, it is cool. This album just simply rulez

The best part of the album is when Beavis and Butt-Head talk about when they met Run-DMC and Anthrax, it is a laugher. I especially like the song "99 Ways To Die" sung by Megadeth, and "I Am Hell" sung by White Zombie. The parts including Beavis and Butt-Head are well written to capture Beavis and Butt-Head of what they really are. Mike Judge is a genius. The songs they are in really capture who they are and when they sing with cher, well Butt-Head scores.

It is one of the best CD's I ever bought and no mix album could compare to it. I love the everything about the CD from the pictures, to the CD itself. The art inside of Beavis and Butt-Head are also very funny. If it were lost or stolen, it may take awhile but I would find another one.