The Beavis And Butt-Head Experience Review

artist: Various Artists date: 05/23/2006 category: compact discs

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Various Artists: The Beavis And Butt-Head Experience
Release Date: Nov 23, 1993
Label: Geffen
Genres: Alternative Pop/Rock, Alternative Metal, East Coast Rap, Funk Metal, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
The Beavis and Butt-Head Experience is one of the few cases where the hilarious formula of the show translates well to album.
review (1) 1 comment vote for this album:
The Beavis And Butt-Head Experience Reviewed by: screechy, on may 23, 2006

Sound: Well this is a mixed album selected by Mike Judge, and at the end of most of the songs Beavis and Butt-Head talk a bit, fight or god only knows. All the songs are heavy such as Nirvana, Anthrax, Megadeth and White Zombie. While on the other hand a duet is sung with Cher featuring Beavis and Butt-Head, it is cool. This album just simply rulez // 10

Lyrics: The best part of the album is when Beavis and Butt-Head talk about when they met Run-DMC and Anthrax, it is a laugher. I especially like the song "99 Ways To Die" sung by Megadeth, and "I Am Hell" sung by White Zombie. The parts including Beavis and Butt-Head are well written to capture Beavis and Butt-Head of what they really are. Mike Judge is a genius. The songs they are in really capture who they are and when they sing with cher, well Butt-Head scores. // 10

Overall Impression: It is one of the best CD's I ever bought and no mix album could compare to it. I love the everything about the CD from the pictures, to the CD itself. The art inside of Beavis and Butt-Head are also very funny. If it were lost or stolen, it may take awhile but I would find another one. // 10

Comments