The Osbourne Family Album review by Various Artists

• Released: Aug 28, 2001
Various Artists: The Osbourne Family Album

A all rounded album with many different types of sound and genres on music. You got some old blusey music with Pat Boones Crazy Train then a old orginal Ozzy classic Dreamer. The album has a overall mellow sound to it but then theres a kick with the excellent song Snowblind from S.O.A.D., Ozzys remake of Crazy Train and a new song from which Jack has helped make it big, Chevelle with Family System. Many different styles of music have been put on this album so that alone makes it stand out from other compliations.

All the songs on this album are greats of all time and favorites of the Osbournes. You can hear how these songs hold a personal and emotional bond with the family and could to you as well.

Overall this is a great album for just relaxing to or for in the car. Some of my favorite songs on the album have to be the Ozzy classics, S.O.A.D.s Track and the bonus track Chevelle Family System. Theres nothing to hate about this album unless your a ozzy manic so the mellower tracks from John Lennon and Eric Clapton could put you off. If I lost this album I would get a new one as quick as you could say Sharoon!