What We Left Behind Review

9.9
 9.7
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
What We Left Behind Reviewed by: lshaddock, on january 10, 2011

Sound: This CD is great A perfect listen for any pop punk lovers. Sound similar to a few of new found glory & blink 182 songs. The title 'What we left behind' is supposed to mean all the things and people that didn't think that Veara could get anywhere with their music, hence what we left behind. // 10

Lyrics: With this CD there are no real faults with it but the only thing that I could say is that a few tracks sound a bit similar. But other than that the lyrics fit in perfectly with music especially with Brittany Harrell on drums. Singer has a proper pop punky tone to his voice which helps the overall sound of the band by loads. // 9

Overall Impression: To be honest with you this CD is one of my favourite all times from my collection and I can't stop listening to it. My top 3 songs from the album got to be:- My b-side of life, Getting kicked in the face has never been so much fun, We have a body count. Don't hate anything about this CD but love a lot of things. If I ever lost this album I would cry because it's signed by the band but I would by a replacement. // 10

Comments