Metal Black review by Venom

• Released: Apr 4, 2006
Venom: Metal Black

"Metal Black," the twisted name of the legendary album "Black Metal" is a pretty good title for that. The heroes of black metal came back to their roots, without improving. The only founding-Member is Count Mantas, new ones are Mantas' Brother Antton (drums) and Mykvs (guitar). So what can I say? The riffs are brutal as hell and the drums are just awesome! Antton and his double bass drum are just kicking ass! Imagine the Black Metal album with an awesome drummer, any questions?

The lyrics are typical Venom-Style, satanic, evil and just awesome. Who didn't miss classics like "I f--k of your head and trample on your bones"? Classical Venom, nothing more to say, suppose.

Well I was never a huge Venom Fan, I liked "Black Metal," but the other albums weren't so good. But this one is really awesome, I like every song of it. The openers "Antechrist" and "Burn In Hell" can't be dexcribed in an other way as: Soundtrack Of The Apocalypse. But this album isn't like other Venom albums, on which every song sounded the same. There also some slow songs like "House Of Pain." But there is no songs that are extremely special, erveryone is awesome! There's nothing to hate about this album, I love it! Every Venom Fan can by it without worrying about it. Everyone else can buy it too. You love it and if you don't love it, you'r probably a priest! If it were stolen, I would find this bastard, crucify him and take my CD back!

Concrete_Burger
    to the other dude that commented:man u must be living under a rock if u havnt heard of venom, especially if u like black metal.this band ****en rocks oh yea and to the dude that did this review u ****en suck u cant review for shit haha just kidding it was awsome good job