Catching Looks Review

Released: June 1, 2004
Genre: Rock
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Catching Looks Reviewed by: unregistered, on may 25, 2004

Sound: Every single song on this album is amazing. No one knows about the band, and they rock hard play awesome songs and incorporate amazing guitar riffs into their incredibly radical and out there songs. This isn't heavy music at all, very easily listening and incredibly inspiring. The drum beats are amazing, the guitar solos are crazy, the bass accompaniments are breath taking: this whole cd is just soooo amazing. You guys should definitely pick this up, it's not actually out yet, but I ordered it early directly from the recording label. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are amazing, they thought up some really poetic things to write about. They're not like other bands that have one focus, they choose to spread their songs over all different broad subjects and talk about a bunch of different things. The lyrics fit in great with the music as well, and the singer is great. There is a chick in the band, and she makes the music sound even cooler because she does some echos and "wooo wooos" and whatnot. Its amazing. // 10

Overall Impression: This album is amazing. For their first album they have amazed me beyond belief and I will definitely be going back for their next cds. My favorite songs are "Breaking The Dawn", "The Dancing Song" and "Charlie The Russian" I love everything about the album, and my only very small complaint is that they don't have even more songs. Or even a live song, I saw them live and they were even better than in the studio. I would definitely buy it again, and I'd buy another copy to make sure if I lost it again I wouldn't have to wait to listen to it. These guys are amazing, I think they're the next big thing and you guys should all check them out if you want to find a band none of your friends know about that is awesome. Rock on dudes. wsc rocks. // 10

Comments