Transylvania 90210: Songs Of Death, Dying, And The Dead review by Wednesday 13

• Released: Apr 12, 2005
  • Users' score: 9 (1 vote)
Wednesday 13: Transylvania 90210: Songs Of Death, Dying, And The Dead

I love Murderdolls (in caase you don't know that was Wednesday 13's other band) and as soon as I heard the Wednesday 13 was going to put out an album I started couting down the days until it came out. When I finally got it I listened to it non-stop and I wasn't dissapointed at all it was different from Murderdolls but not in a bad way at all, it's more melodic and a little softer then Murderdolls, also Murderdolls were more goth punk imo, and Wednesday 13's album is more goth rock (hopefully you know the diffrence) I actually enjoy it more then the Murderdolls CD.

The lyrics I think were the best part, it felt as though they were more pointed towards personally experiences wednesday has had in his life. The lyrics are also alot more cacthy then murderdolls and easier to sing along with and learn. The music and vocals go beautifuly together you can really tell he wanted to make the best album he could and he worked hard on it. Wednesday 13 I think is really underraed and doesn't get the respect he diserves, he really is a great music writer/composer.

Imo it was better then murderdolls. It was like a mix of Murderdolls/Static-X/Dope. My favorite songs are God Is A Lie, Bad Things, and Haunt Me. I love the lyrics and I thought the guitaring was really good also, the only bad part was it seemed as thought the songs were a little short? But other then that it was a great album. If you liked Murderdolls at all even just a little I woudl suggest listening to this album. It won't get stolen because I won't let it.