Transylvania 90210: Songs Of Death, Dying, And The Dead review by Wednesday 13

• Released: Apr 12, 2005
  • Users' score: 9 (1 vote)
Wednesday 13: Transylvania 90210: Songs Of Death, Dying, And The Dead

The band is a unique but ectremmely intreging sound. The album displays what I like to describe as glam metal. The music is both heavy but exremmely complicated, so it consists of a lot of good guitar playing, not just the use of heavy breakdowns, but these are included for budding metal fans. I when to see wednesday 13 without hearing any of there stuff with a few friends. After the most amazing gig of my life, I decided to buy a copy of this album. I really enjoyed it and must have listened to it over a hundred times to this day. The band consist of wednesday 13 himslef, his best mate pig on guitar, kid kid on bass, and the drumming king by the name of ghastly. All of these musicians know what it meens to rock hard, and this album proves this. This album also has a lot of variety, from quick and snappy riffs in "Buried By Christmas," to the heavy, almost deathly riifs in "Look What The Bats Dragged In."

The lyrics are extremmely serious and violent, but at the same time they are hilarious. The lyrics talk about death, dying and the dead, as in the side heading of the album, but they do this in a funny way. An example of this "All I want for christams is a custom fit coffin with black velvet interiour and a bucket of chicken." See what I meen? The tone of wednesday 13s voice is a perfect match to the music, and from start to finish you can tell that a lot of thought has gone into putting these songs together. Wednesday 13 is my idol, and his singing skills are 100% pure hardcore, he is so good at what he does.

This is theere first album together, but compared to Wednesday 13's other ablums from previous bands (MurderDolls, Frankenatein Drag Queens From Planet 13 and the un popular 13 Dead Kids, or something like that), this is by far the best of any of there albums. The most impressive song is "The Ghost Of Vincent Price." The riff, and the lyrics touch me personnalyt everytime I listen to it. Also, "Bad Things" has to one of my other favourates from this album because of the insane and funny lyrics. I simply love Wednesday 13, but am not keen on his anti christ attitude, this isn't the music to express that, sorry, it had to be said. I would surely by this album again if I lost it, it can't be out of my collection.