Chocolate And Cheese review by Ween

• Released: Sep 27, 1994
Ween: Chocolate And Cheese

This band is awesome but not many people know about them. They have recorded over 10 albums and all of them are good in there own way. This band doesn't stick by one "type" of music. They play everything from techno to rock to some country. If you like any type of music you will like these guys. They are a funny band but some songs are serious. This CD covers a very broad spectrum of musical styles. Some of the acoustic songs (Baby Bitch, Joppa Road, and What Deaner Was Talking About) are great songs that really show of there talent don't take my word for it though go and buy this CD.

The lyrics of this CD are both funny and smart. The lyrics just work, and they go well with the music. The singer of ween is a very good singer but sometimes doesn't show it off. He can sing many diefferent ways and has a wide vocal range.

Ween can't really be compared to any other bands, but you can hear some Beatles inspiration in there music. The most impressive songs on the album are Baby Bitch, Voodoo Lady, and Take Me Away. There are also good songs like Joppa Road, Roses Are Free, Hiv Song, and Spinal Menengitis. I love this CD because it is a good CD to listen to no matter what your mood. I don't even own this CD but my friend has it and everytime I listen to it I like it even more, go out and buy some ween CD's.

G0ply
    Buenas Tardes Amigo... Ween rocks and they are very great musicians who know their instruments, they play it all, great great stuff...