Make Believe review by Weezer

• Released: May 10, 2005
Weezer: Make Believe

God, how can you not like there new album, though they changed there entire sound all together from oddly upbeat and funny lyrics, to more of a retro, calming, slow jam feel. Though with the new change I say its all good every band needs to change there style up a bit from time to time, and very few can pull it off, though I say that "Hold Me" and "Haunt You Every Day" are the must hear songs.

They really use clever word manipulation to their full advantage, then again when you've went to one of the most prestigious schools in America its really quiet obvious that you'll come up with the weirdest shit that sounds beautiful to the ears. They still have odd lyrics but some how it really works well, I mean "Freak Me Out" can you really say that to someone you know but in a loving way like Weezer did?

Hate? What's there to hate about this album. Well if you don't like retro kinda music then the Weezer's new album might disappoint you, though if you are really open minded then hey you'll laugh your ass off, and cry a river of joy. And if anyone tries to take this album from me, then I will be takin someone's cookies (if you know what I mean) but on a serious note, buy the album its really good.