Make Believe review by Weezer

• Released: May 10, 2005
Weezer: Make Believe

The production of this album is very good. I liked all of the layers that Rivers has layed on; starting to use more piano, also he goes back to the harmonica for a little bit, more keyboards. Along with Rivers' great songwriting capability the overall sound of the album is great.

First off I would like to say that lyrics mean next to nothing to me but since I honestly am going to give testament to this album's worth I will do my best. Since we all know how good Weezer's lyrics have been before, this album is a slight dissapointment, taking into account the fact that Weezer has songs like "Pink Triangle," and actually all of Pinkerton this album can seem to some a lackluster performance.

As I said earlier lyrics have very little weight in my mind when considering the overall worth of an album, so I would say that this album is up there with pinkerton, this is of course discounting the token single "Beverly Hills." If you ever liked anything that you've ever heard of Weezer's this album would be a good buy. It's not gonna change your life, but it'll come pretty close.